- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the reason why the information is collected.
- collect and use personal information only for the purpose of these specific purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the person concerned required by law.
- retain personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes.
- We collect personal information lawfully and fairly, and where appropriate, with the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned.
- The personal data will be relevant to the purposes for which they are used, and as far as applied in accordance with these purposes, will be accurate, complete and current.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security against loss and theft as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make available to buyers information about our policies and practices regarding personal information handling practices.
We are committed to managing our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs without cookies services offered by any site would be significantly undermined. To see more information on what cookies are, how stored, how to remove, disable, etc., please to the section in this same page titled “MORE INFORMATION ON COOKIES” it is directed.
Cookies used on this website
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics stores cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons or type it I like Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and cookies from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases you need to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- For any queries about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
MORE INFORMATION ON COOKIES
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. The usefulness of the cookie is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. Although many people do not know the cookies have been in use for 20 years, when the first browser for the World Wide Web.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus or a Trojan, not a worm, or spam or spyware, or pop-up window opens.
What information stores a cookie?
Cookies do not often store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank account information, photographs, your identity card or personal information, etc. The data stored are technical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person if your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies exist?
- technical Cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when you are navigating a human or an automated application, when an anonymous user navigates and one registered basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Cookies analysis: collect information on the type of navigation is performing, most used sections, products viewed, time slot of use, language, etc.
- advertising Cookies: display advertising based on their navigation, their country of origin, language, etc.
What are their own and third-party cookies?
Party cookies are those generated by the page you’re visiting and third are generated by internal or external providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What if I turn off cookies?
To understand the scope may have to disable cookies we show some examples:
You can not share content of this site on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The web site will not adapt the content to their personal preferences, as often happens in the online stores.
- You can not access the personal area of the web, such as my own, or my profile or orders.
- Online Stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online, will have to be telephone or by visiting the physical store if you have one.
- You can not customize their geographic preferences as time zone, currency or language.
- The web site will not perform analytical web visitors and traffic on the web, making it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You can not write on the blog, you can not upload photos, post comments, evaluate or rate content. The web may not know whether you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It can not be sectioned display advertising, which will reduce advertising revenue on the web.
Can I delete cookies?
Yes. Not only eliminate also block, general or particular to a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website should go to your browser settings and there you can find the associated domain in question and proceed to its elimination.
Cookie settings for the browser polulares
Here’s how to access a particular cookie Chrome browser. Note: These steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences using the File menu or by clicking the icon that appears personalization top right.
- You’ll see different sections, click the Show Advanced Options option.
- Go to Privacy Settings content.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list appears with all cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier to find a specific cookie domain partially or completely enter the address in the search field cookies.
- After this filter on the screen one or more lines with the requested Web cookies. Now just select it and press X to proceed with removal.
To access the cookie settings in Internet Explorer follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings Firefox browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Options or Preferences for your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- History choose Use custom settings for history.
- You will now see the Accept Cookies option can turn on or off as desired.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Scroll to Settings, then Privacy.
- Here you will see the Block cookies to fit the type of lock to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, see the Block cookies to fit the type of lock to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Run the browser and press the Menu button, then Settings.
- Go to security and privacy, see the Accept cookies option to check or uncheck the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- You can now enable or disable the Allow cookies.